Human Growth Hormone, commonly known as HGH, is a natural occurring substance in the human body. It is a hormone, which enhances cell growth and repair mechanism. This hormone is secreted by the pituitary gland. Though HGH is present in human bodies in the natural form, still individuals and especially bodybuilders in the UK prefer buying genuine HGH injection kits and pens online, at a cheap price, for increased endurance and performance.
There are numerous benefits of HGH. In this article, we are going to put light on the various benefits of Somatropin.
1. Increased muscle mass:-With the help of HGH injection kits, you can expect increased muscle mass. Though the same effect could be achieved using the steroids, but steroids produces temporary and slow effect. While, with the help of HGH, you can increase your muscle cells, which in result will increase your muscle mass.
2. Builds strong bones:-The main function of HGH is to build and repair cells. This mechanism leads to disposal of old and damaged cells and replacing them with the new cells. With regular intake of HGH, you can build stronger bones and healthy body.
3. Reduced body fat:- During the initial cycle of HGH, when you have just started out, you will notice increase of growth hormones, which will aid in body fat reduction. The results are quite visible and fat loss effects are as drastic as the initial ones.
4. Increased Sex Drive:- As the levels of growth hormone increases inside your body, you will experience increased sex drive. It increases libido, which is directly linked to sex hormones and causes an instant urge to have sex.
5. Increased Endurance:- Bodybuilders and athletes in the UK commonly use HGH injection kits to increase their endurance and improve their performance. HGH builds up the stamina of the athletes and bodybuilders to help them perform better at their game/sport.
6. Faster growth of nails and hairs:- As mentioned earlier, HGH boosts up the cell creation and repair process, therefore, old and damaged cells get replaced by new cells. This causes fast growth of nails and hairs as well.
7. Delays Signs of Ageing:-HGH pens delay signs of ageing. Those who consume HGH are likely to get old late, because they already have a quick cell growth process.
8. Improved cholesterol levels:- Those who have been struggling with increased cholesterol levels, throughout their life can benefit from using HGH pens. HGH lowers cholesterol levels to a normal state.
9. Improved sleep patterns:- Those in the UK who have irregular sleep patterns can greatly benefit from HGH. With HGH, they can have improved sleep patterns and wake up every morning with great enthusiasm and zest.
10. Faster recovery after injuries or burns:- As the name implies- Human Growth Hormones, is a process related to growth hormones, which boost up the cell generation and repair process and you can expect faster recovery from injuries and burns, when you have elevated growth hormone levels.
Many studies have established the fact that there is a very strong interrelationship between human growth hormones, nutrition and healing of wounds. A number of anabolic hormones work together to facilitate and enhance the process of protein synthesis, which is essential for new tissue formation necessary to enable wounds to heal. Among the important hormones involved is Serostim human growth hormone (HGH). This article takes a look at the role of genuine HGH in helping heal wounds and injuries after surgery.
HGH Helps Heal Injuries After Surgery
The connection between surgery recovery and HGH is that the hormone carries out a variety of anabolic and anticatabolic actions that are inherent to wound healing and regeneration process.
Following surgery or trauma, the nervous system activates the stress response that is characterized by hormonal changes that lead to increased release of catabolic hormones, particularly the catabolic glucocorticoid hormone Cortisol. Cortisol increases the rate of cellular protein breakdown and also promotes gluconeogenesis in the liver.
This catabolic response to surgical trauma is a complex biological mechanism that involves several other hormones, and is believed to occur as the body tries to mobilize energy reserves to prepare for the fight or flight response to stressors. It is thought to be evolutionally, and allows a wounded animal to utilize its stored energy reserves.
While increased catabolism allows the body to mobilize substrates to provide energy resources necessary for physiological functions and biological processes, it leads to breakdown of body protein and causes other effects that can be detrimental to wound healing. Actually, the catabolic response is one of the biggest concerns that clinicians grapple with when dealing with surgical patients. Not only does it cause cellular protein breakdown (muscle atrophy), it causes proteins to be shunted away from the surgical wounds to be used for energy rather than for tissue regeneration and restoration of lost lean mass.
Surgical stress is also associated with negative effects like hyperglycemia, which impedes wound healing while contributing to an increased risk of infections and other comorbidities including sepsis, ischemia, and even death. Exogenous administration of anabolic agents, specifically the HGH pen has been shown to help counter the effects caused by the catabolic hormone activity that results from “stress response” to surgery. It promotes protein synthesis, which in turn stimulates the healing process.
How HGH Helps Heal Injuries After Surgery
HGH stimulates the production of insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1) in the liver. The growth hormone and IGF-1 then work synergistically together to produce a number of metabolic (anabolic) effects that are critical for the body’s tissues to heal and regenerate. They increase the influx of amino acids into the cell and reduce the efflux. These two hormones also increase cell uptake of amino acids and accelerates nucleic acid translation and transcription. In addition, they increase nitrogen retention and protein synthesis. This results in enhanced wound healing and regeneration for surgical patients.
HGH Can Help Bodybuilders And Athletes Heal Faster
The healing properties of HGH have already been used for patients that are severely burned, injured, malnourished, and recovering from surgery. In both animal and human studies of wound healing, exogenous administration of HGH stimulated the formation of collagen, increased soft tissue regeneration like ligaments and tendons, enhanced the tensile strength of surgical wounds, and made the wound and incisions close faster. Because of this, HGH therapy and the use of growth factors have found a place in sports medicine treating athletes and body builders with injury and those recovering from surgery.
The most prominent effect of growth hormone when it comes to bodybuilding is its ability to stimulate the formation of collagen. Collagen fibers are the building blocks of tendons, ligaments, cartilage and other types of body tissue. Bodybuilders and athletes in the UK require – and do have – healthy and strong tendons, ligaments, bone and cartilage for efficient training. Unfortunately, these collagen fibers can be torn when a bodybuilder or athlete sustains an injury or undergoes surgery. Proper healing doesn’t always happen as fast as needed and the affected area can cause pain and this can interrupt one’s muscle building workout routine.
For many athletes and bodybuilders in the UK, dealing with injured cartilage, tendons, ligaments or other connective tissue can be exasperating. This type of injury often affects the joints, and obviously the time it takes these connective tissues to heal is crucial to bodybuilders and athletes. This is because the joints and limb must be kept immobilized for the tissue to regenerate. Anything that can speed up this connective tissue regeneration is therefore highly desirable. Growth hormone will stimulate increased collagen formation, which, in turn, will increase the regeneration of tendons, ligaments and cartilage, allowing the injured athlete to recover faster, adapt and get stronger for the next workout program.
Those were some of the top benefits of using HGH kits. Though there are various benefits, but the flip side is, it has several disadvantages too. Therefore, you must always consult your doctor in the UK and examine your previous health history, before you start using HGH pens.
We stock only genuine 191aa Human Growth Hormone injection kits and pens for you to buy online, at the cheapest prices, and only small costs for shipping, if you want to know how much, please contact us for details, only real HGH for sale, no fakes.